Aperol Spritz Tower
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 1.5 (750 ml) bottles prosecco
- 1⁄2 bottle of aperol liquor
- 1⁄2 of a liter bottle seltzer water
- This cocktail is meant for 14 4-ounce plastic coupes (56 ounces in total) arranged like a Champagne tower with a 3x3 base. If you are using larger coupes, adjust the cocktail accordingly.
- Pour aperol (375 ml) into a pitcher. Add the bottle and a half (or 1,125ml) of prosecco. Top with a half liter of seltzer.
- Quickly, but gently, pour into the top coupe on your Champagne tower. The beverage will cascade into the glasses on the lower levels. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!