photo by Engrossed
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing, Marie's Zesty Fat Free Italian
- 22 ounces pepperoncini peppers, Vlasic, drained
- 6 ounces ripe olives, drained
- 8 slices provolone cheese, cubed
- 2 cups mushrooms, halved
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces pepperoni slices
- lettuce leaf, for garnishment
- salami, slices (optional)
- pepperoni slice (optional)
- whole green onion (optional)
- Fontina cheese, cubes (optional)
- monterey jack pepper cheese, cubes (optional)
- baby corn (optional)
- Pour vinaigrette into large, shallow nonmetallic dish.
- Add peppers, olives, cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes, and pepperoni.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Serve on lettuce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What a great antipasto salad! So pretty and the flavor is wonderful. I couldnt find the Marie's Italian Dressing so I used Kraft and bought some Italian salami to go along with the pepperoni. Not real fond of raw mushrooms so I cut those back to about a cup and served on romaine lettuce leaves. Poured the dressing in a large ziploc bag, added the ingredients, and marinated for 2 hours. Very good! Made and reviewed for the Let's P-A-R-T-Y! December Cooking Event [
EXCELLENTAY! SIMPLE COLORFUL and FLAVORFUL! I made 8 servings. I used Newman's light Italian dressing, a whole jar of mild sliced pepperoncini peppers, whole black olives, sliced provolone, baby bella mushrooms, sweet cherry tomatoes and light pepperoni. I served it atop lettuce leaves. I really loved the big chunky ingredients. My hubby couldn't get enough of this...he didn't want to share with me and Freddy. Made for the Zaar tag game.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"