Anthony's House Salad With Italian Dressing
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄8 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar or 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 lb blue cheese, finely crumbled
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1⁄2 small red cabbage, shredded
- crouton (to garnish)
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, pepper, and salt until well blended; fold in cheese.
- Break the leaves off of both heads of lettuce, tear them by hand; wash and drain.
- In a large wooden bowl, toss lettuce with shredded carrots and cabbage.
- Garnish with croutons and top with dressing to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!