Annie's Melt-In-Your-Mouth Mahi (Fish)
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together olive oil and lemon juice in bowl big enough to dip fish into.
- Mix breadcrumbs, parmesan, dill, rosemary and salt and pepper in another bowl of similar size.
- Dip each filet in olive oil mixture, then coat with breadcrumb mixture and place in 9x13 inch glass dish.
- Top each filet with 2-3 dollops butter.
- Bake for about 15 min or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
The fish was super moist and as my daughter who is a culinary major said, "It didn't taste fishy at all!" And she actually ate the fish. LOL! I however, used mahi Mahi loins which I cut in half. I didn't even think about how that would effect the cooking time, so I think I slightly over cooked them. But even in doing that, the fish was still very good.