Anise Marinated Fruit Bowl
- Ready In:
- Place anice seed in the center of an 8 inch piece of cheese cloth.
- Bring edges together, tie with string.
- for marinate, in a small sauce pan, combine the anise seed bag, water, sugar and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boiling point stirring til dissolves.
- Cook uncovered, over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden and the consistency of thin syrup (should have about 1 cup of syrup) Do Not Remove bag.
- Cool syrup slightly.
- Pour over prepared friit.
- Toss lightly til fruit is coated.
- Marinate in Frig several hours or over night.
- Remove bag and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!