Angelina’s Hot Chocolate
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- In a double boiler over low heat, combine chocolate and 1/4 cup water until melted, stir until smooth.
- Remove top of double boiler pan from.
- Whisk in 3 tablespoons hot water.
- Pour into pitcher or divide among individual 4 mugs.
- Either stir 3/4 cup hot milk into each mug or serve milk in a separate pitcher.
- Pass sugar and whipped cream in separate bowls; add to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
A beautiful mug of bittersweet hot chocolate, what could be better ... I ask? This was the bomb, so good. Rich, thick, decadent and just the right amount of chocolate. I couldn't believe that I hadn't made this treasure yet. It was quick and easy to make, using ingredients that I always have on hand, could be trouble, living in Canada, I see many pots in my future . Thank you my friend, for sharing another wonderful treat.