Angel Hair With Tomatoes, Basil & Garlic
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 28 ounces canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 5 tablespoons low-fat parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook garlic until tender.
- Add tomatoes, salt, basil, and black pepper.
- Cook three minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti; toss well.
- Add chicken broth and stir.
- Toss with Parmesan cheese.
Join The Conversation
Oh my! This was just wonderful! A man that works with my husband had given us a big bag of fresh cherry tomatoes that are still producing in his garden this past week, so instead of the diced tomatoes, I halved 28 ounces of the fresh ones....great decision. The flavors of the tomatoes, garlic and basil were excellent! Thanks for a super recipe, Audrey!