Angel Hair Pasta With Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Goat Cheese
photo by dripdripsplat
- Ready In:
- Bring lightly salted water to a boil. Add in pasta, cooking 5-6 minutes (until done). Reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Drain pasta.
- In saucepan, saute onion in sun-dried tomato oil until fragrant.
- Add in garlic, salt (a pinch), and tomato paste. Cook over medium-high heat. When onions are tender, add wine to cover.
- Simmer until wine has mostly cooked away.
- Add in tomatoes, and cook until warmed through.
- Toss pasta with sauce, adding in reserved pasta water as needed.
- Top with goat cheese and parsley (as desired).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!