Angel Hair Pasta and Crab With Alfredo Sauce
This recipe used prepackaged pasta and sauce to make your dinner time stress free! Add a prepackaged salad and it will make a truly easy and filling meal
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat or 8 ounces surimi
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Heat sauce and crabmeat in medium saucepan until hot; add pasta, heat through.
- Top with cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more