Angel Chicken Pasta
Very tasty recipe. Great for when guests come, easy and flavorful.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese with chives
- angel hair pasta
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In large saucepan melt butter.
- Add dressing mix, wine and soup.
- Mix in cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- Place chicken in baking dish and cover with sauce.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Ten minutes before chicken is done cook pasta.
- Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Sorry hate to leave a bad review but this recipe really fell short on expectation. I followed the recipe but unfortunately the taste just lacked. Made this for my 2 teen kids and husband and we all thought the same. It had a weird flavor with the combination of cream cheese and the golden mushroom soup. Overall, it was too salty, poor combination of flavor resulting in a not so tasty meal.