Andrea's Steak Marinade
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
If all is prepared with the exact types of everything written here, including the wood, then this is the best tasting steak I've ever had!!
- Ready In:
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles yuengling lager beer
- 3 sirloin steaks
- 8 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon msg
- 1 teaspoon adolph's meat tenderizer
- Poke holes in the steaks. Lay them in a large bowl. Pour the 2 bottles of beer on top. Marinate overnight, turning over once.
- Take steaks out of marinade. Discard marinade.
- Combine all spices to make the "rub". Put the dry rub on both sides of steaks, rubbing in well. Leave the dry rub on for at least 1 hour.
- Cook the steaks on a fire pit over oak wood till done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION