- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained, rinsed, mashed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced Italian parsley (flat-leaf)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced pepper to taste
- 16 slices French bread, toasted
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, in olive oil
- Mix beans, oil, parsley, onion, lemon juice, garlic and pepper in a small bowl, making make 1 cup spread. Spoon a bit on each slice of toast and top each with 2 anchovies.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Total Fat 4g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 330mg; Total Carbohydrate 23g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 2g; Protein 6g.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!