This is not for everyone...just us anchovy lovers.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 (2 ounce) cans anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
- 1 cup water, white wine or 1 cup broth
- Lightly brown sliced garlic in olive oil.
- Stir in parsley and chopped anchovies.
- Add water to cover, and simmer for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain pasta.
- Toss with anchovy sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Geema, my son made this himself! 1st recipe my 16yo son has ever made. He loves anchovies and had opened a can to sneak one. When I came home he said "Mom what I can make with anchovies" I said "Let's look on Zaar". This was the perfect starter recipe for him and as I type he is in the kitchen so very pleased with himself. I love Japanese Delight's suggestion of shrimp and parmesan, we may have to try that sometime. Thanks so much for posting. Nick's MomReply
see 5 more