Amys Pizza Dough
- Ready In:
1 pizza crust
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups warm water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- combine first two ingredients.
- in separate bowl dissolve sugar an yeast into the water.
- add wet ingredient to flour mixture
- let dough sit (rise) approximate 1 hour, (the dough should double in size).
- take dough out of bowl, and roll out, or fling in air, however you want to strech into crust, and place on pizza pan.
- bake crust at 375 for 10 minutes
- take out and a pizza toppings bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes more.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love baking more than anything in the world, i am currently a massage therapist who bakes on the side, but eventually i would love to open up a bakery/party planning business one day!</p>