Amish Sourdough Pancakes
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup bread, starter
- Place the pancake mix in a large bowl.
- Add the water and Amish Friendship Bread Starter and stir until well combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"