- Ready In:
- 1 lb round steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced celery
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 10 ounces condensed beef broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Brown meat in oil.
- Add veggies, broth, and soy sauce. cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes or until veggies are tender. Stir often.
- Combine water and cornstarch. Add to meat mixture. Stir until thickened.
- Serve over hot rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Librarian, yogi, chef to my tribe