American Chop Suey from the 70's
- Ready In:
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 5 ounces water (1/2 can)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce (or to taste)
- chow mein noodles
- Brown beef, onions, and celery. Drain.
- Add remaining ingredients, except chow mein, and heat to simmering.
- Serve over chow mein noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!