From Southern Living. When I make this, I use a bar of regular cream cheese and add about 1/3-1/2 can of drained crushed pineapple to it. I also use more coconut. Yummy stuff that I have been known to eat with a spoon....
- Ready In:
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container soft cream cheese with pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, slivered chopped and toasted
- Stir together cream cheese, coconut, and almonds until smooth; fold in oranges.
- Serve with gingersnaps, apple slices, fruit bread (banana, date, etc), or graham crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION