Amazingly Easy Grain Free Biscuits/Rolls
photo by nicole.cpp-2
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups chickpea flour
- 1⁄2 cup tapioca starch
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 2 tablespoons maple syrup or 2 tablespoons pancake syrup
- 2⁄3 cup almond milk or 2/3 cup other milk
- 1⁄3 1/3 cup canola oil or 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Pour milk into a large measuring cup and add oil to reach 1 cup. Add sweetener if it's liquid.
- Combine the above ingredients with the dry ingredients; whisk well.
- Divide amongst 6 mega-sized muffin cups -- or 12 regular ones.
- Bake at 475 F for 10-12 minutes (mega) or 7-8 minutes (regular), or until deeply golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I forgot my password on an account with a deactivated e-mail...so here I am again!</p>