Amazing Tarragon Chicken Salad
- Ready In:
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts (seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped fresh seedless grapes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh green onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Cook the chicken by pan searing with a tsp of olive oil.
- Let the chicken cool down, then shred the chicken with your hands.
- Chop and mix all the fresh ingredients.
- Mix the chopped ingredients, the chicken and the Miracle Whip.
- Serve on grilled French bread with tomato and lettuce as a sandwich or on a croissant. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!