I found this on a website with recipes for Amarula cream. It looks interesting, can't wait to try it.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- seasoned flour
- 1⁄4 cup garlic chives
- 1⁄4 cup marmalade or 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Amarula cream liqueur
- 2 teaspoons seasoned sea salt
- 12 bay leaves
- Prepare the drumsticks by cutting the skin loose around the bone and pushing in down with a scraping movement, using a small sharp knife.
- Cover exposed bone with foil.
- Dust meat lightly with seasoned flour.
- Mix the chives, marmalade, lemon, Amarula Cream and salt together. Coat the drumsticks in this mixture and arrange in an ovenproof dish.
- Bake at 200 degree’s for 45 minutes until crispy. Remove the foil.
- May be served warm or at room temperature.
- For Serving:.
- Wrap a bayleaf around each exposed bone-tip. Secure the leaf with a toothpick
- Cooking time is approximate since I have not made this yet.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These are so easy to make and everyone loved them! The caramel flavor of Amarula really shined through in this recipe and lent an almost nutty taste that paired nicely with the apricot! I used orange marmalade for half and apricot jam for the other half. While cooking the two pretty much mixed together but was delicious. Next time I will just use the apricot as the four year old was not thrilled with the slight bitter taste of the orange peel in the marmalade. Wonderful Amarula recipe!!! Thanks karenbear for posting this easy and pretty recipe!Reply
see 1 more