MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A cocktail AND chocolate? We had these at our neighbors as dessert. It was the first time I had tasted Amarula but it won't be the last! It reminds me of Baileys Irish Cream but it is fruity.
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces Amarula cream liqueur
- 4 ounces Frangelico
- 2 chocolate truffles (such as Lindt or Ferrero Rocher)
- Add Amarula and Frangelico into a shaker with ice and shake about 15 times.
- Strain into a champagne flutes or martini glass.
- Take a sharp knife and make a small slit into the truffle and press onto the rim off the glass.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION