Amarillo Cheese Fries and Dip - Like the Lone Star- Copycat
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- 1 cup ranch dressing (lowfat is OK)
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (32 ounce) bag seasoned frozen french fries
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven and bake the fries according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine ranch dressing and taco seasoning; set aside.
- When fries are done, turn off oven.
- Sprinkle the cheese and bacon over the top of fries.
- Return to hot oven only until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with the sauce mix for dipping.
see 16 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, there! Thanks a bunch for stopping by. Before I tell you a little about myself, I'd like to start out with a GREAT BIG Thank You to all those who have taken the time to prepare, review and/or photograph my recipes. I wish I could thank each and every one of you personally, but without PM I'm unable to do so. Please know that your reviews and comments are very much appreciated! DH and I are semi-retired and loving it! The kids are grown and on their own, so we've got enough spare time to do the things we really love doing. We enjoy spending time with our four grandkids (pictured above), and also like camping, fishing and boating. As a hobby, we're into woodcrafting and participate in local craft shows and community fairs. We're also both active and involved in our church.