Amaretto Cocoa Mix in a Jar
- Ready In:
- 10 1⁄2 cups non-fat powdered milk
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 16 ounces powdered amaretto flavored coffee creamer
- 3 1⁄2 cups Nestles Quik
- 2 3⁄4 cups non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients with wire whisk and divide evenly among 8 pint jars.
- Please attach the following instructions on each jar.Use card stock, self adhesive labels.use your imagination -- make each one decorative if you choose.
- Combine 3 heaping tablespoons of cocoa mix into 1 cup hot water or milk.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"I love cooking, and reading Christian fiction..I have 5 grandchildren..4 boys and 1 spoiled granddaughter...I also have a black cocker spaniel named Tobey..who is very spoiled..Love computer games, cross stitch and reading cookbooks..I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia almost a year ago, on September 26, 2005....was in an out of the hospital for 8 months, doing intensive chemo...I am doing well now, thanks for all the prayers..."
Join The Conversation