Amaretto Cheesecake Cookies
- Ready In:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture forms fine crumbs.
- Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for topping.
- Press remainder over bottom of ungreased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 or until lightly browned.
- In mixer bowl, thoroughly cream together cream cheese and granulated sugar.
- Add egg, amaretto, and vanilla; beat well.
- Spread batter over partially baked crust.
- Combine almonds with reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made these last night for a college student who helped me with my computer. I lliked them because they didn't make a huge amount and they were quick to throw together. Next time I might add a little almond extract (I like the taste of almond) to heighten the almond flavor. Thanks for a good recipe!