Alouette Style White Pizza
photo by Corrinne J
- Ready In:
- 1 ready-to-use pizza crust (10-12 )
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package alouette garlic & herbs or (6 1/2 ounce) package alouette creamy onion & shallots
- 1 (4 ounce) can anchovies, drained (optional)
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- pitted black olives, halved
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence (or 1/4 tsp. each of dried rosemary, marjoram, basil and thyme)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Spread pizza crust with Alouette Spreadable Cheese.
- Arrange anchovies, onions, tomatoes, and olives in artistic manner on pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with Herbes de Provence and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Corrinne, Social Media Foodie, sharing on behalf of Alouette cheese & Chavrie fresh goat cheese. I'm here to help everyone Slow Down & Savour!