Alouette® Crème De Brie® Shrimp Cups
photo by Corrinne J
- Ready In:
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) packages frozen phyllo dough, tartlet shells
- 1 (5 ounce) package alouette creme de brie cheese, Original, at room temperature
- 30 cooked baby shrimp (about 2/3 of a 7 oz. pkg.)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- Arrange tartlet shells on 2 serving plates. Spoon a scant teaspoon Alouette® Crème de Brie in each.
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp and all remaining ingredients. Toss to coat shrimp.
- Place 1 shrimp over cheese in each shell. Spoon a little orange juice-chive mixture over shrimp. Serve immediately.
- For a slightly salty flavor, substitute 30 cup-shaped tortilla chips for the phyllo tartlet shells.
- If using phyllo tartlet shells, these can be served cold or warm (warm for 5 minutes at 350° F).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!