Almost Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened (use only butter)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Laughing Cow light swiss cheese (2 wedges)
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- Combine butter and laughing cow cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add milk and buttermilk and mix until smooth and creamy. Add more buttermilk if mixture is too dry.
- Makes enough frosting for a 9 x 13 pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!