Almond Pound Cake
photo by Antifreesz
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- Get all ingredients to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating for 1 minute between each egg. I sometimes mix the eggs and add slowly to the mixture.
- Add the entire bottle of Almond Extract and the vanilla and beat until well mixed.
- Add flour and milk, beginning and ending with the flour. I add 1 cup flour, then 1/2 cup milk, 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup milk, 1 cup flour.
- Pour into a bundt pan, prepared with Bakers Joy.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes. NOTE: this also makes great layers, reduce baking time to 45 minutes if you choose this method.
- Homemade Cream Cheese Icing makes this delicious cake even more yummy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!