Almond Pancakes - Hcg P3
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
They have a heavier and nutty texture, but are very good! Try topping with fruit!! Very low-carb!!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup almond meal or 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg (or 2 whites for lower fat)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon oil (I used coconut oil)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon stevia
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- Mix it up and cook. They don't bubble like normal pancakes, so you have to watch for the sides to start looking 'done' before you flip.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION