Almond Orange Couscous
This is a foolproof side dish that is great served with lentils, stew, lamb or beef. Source: Cuisine at Home.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup couscous
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth to a boil, stir in the couscous and butter; cover, turn off heat and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid, fluff couscous with a fork, stir in the almonds, cilantro, orange zest and salt.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation