Almond Milk - Thermomix Recipe
photo by kathleenkirbyturner
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 2mins
- Place the almonds in a ceramic bowl and cover with filtered water - so that there is at least an inch of water above the almonds.
- Soak 24 hours, changing the water once.
- Rinse and drain the almonds. Place in TM bowl. Blitz 90 seconds/speed 9.
- Pour the almond/water mixture into a glass jar through a fine cloth to filter out all the nut fiber.
- Keeps 3 days in the fridge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Although I am a US citizen, I have spent most of my adult life living outside of the States. I've raised my family all over the world - and I have to say that my four kids are pretty terrific! I am always looking for recipes that only call for basic ingredients. Because I don't live in the US, I often can't find packages or this, or jars and cans of that, even certain spices can be tricky. My favorite cookbooks are the New Joy of Cooking, and anything by Nigela Lawson. My passions are cooking and eating - big surprise there. I have no pet peeves, I don't keep any peeves around long enough to make them into pets. I especially love baking, but I'm trying to get away from that - the carbs are starting to stick to my hips a little too easily. I took a Sushi making course recently. It was a lot of fun; I now know that I need to GO OUT for Sushi, not make it myself.