Almond Joy Muffins
photo by toulamoo
- Ready In:
- In a bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl beat the egg well. Add the milk, vegetable oil, sour cream, and vanilla and mix till smooth.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients lightly (do not over mix).
- Fold the chips, coconut and almonds into the mixture.
- Grease 6 jumbo muffin cups and fill them 3/4 full. (You can overfill if you want your muffins to be bigger).
- Top the muffins with a little coconut, chips and toasted almonds before baking.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!