photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Beat in almond and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Chilling mixture overnight makes for fuller cookies.
- Take a tablespoon of dough for each cookie shape into fingers and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until pale golden.
- Cool on rack.
- Dip one side of cookie in chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper till set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Excellent flavor. These are rich and addictive. A can of solo filling is 12 1/2 ounces, and half the can came out to about 1/2 cup. I wish I had made a double batch -these are awesome and so attractive. Note: watch these carfeully - I found that in my oven, I needed to pull these out a few minutes early to keep them from getting too brown. I would start checking at 15 minutes.