This dukkah uses almonds and has a hint of fennel to make it a bit different. Great served with oil and Turkish bread, but also nice as a crust for chicken or fish. Australian measurements used. Time includes 15 mins for toasted ingredients to cool.
- Ready In:
- 50 g sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch fennel seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black peppercorns
- 80 g blanched almonds, toasted
- Place all seeds, spices, salt and pepper in a fry pan. Stir over low heat for 5 minutes, or until the seeds are toasted and fragrant. Cool completely.
- Place almonds and spice/seed mix in your food processor bowl. Process until mix resembles a coarse powder.