- Ready In:
- In lg skillet, melt butter.
- Add almonds and saute for 1 minute.
- Remove almonds with slotted spoon.
- Add all other ingredients to skillet.
- Cover and cook till crisp-tender, about 5-6 minutes.
- Return almonds and mix well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!