- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour cake pan.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder.
- Beat together butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and almond extract until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in ground nuts.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I am giving it 5 starts because it is an easy recipe. Not all the ingredients I used were the same temperature (eggs and butter were straight from the fridge) but it didn't seem to matter. I used 26cm round pan for baking and it was too big, 23 would do. Make sure you use a good almond essence, I live in India and the one I bought tastes a bit artificial (I added only 1tsp). I guess you could even do without it but the cake will have less almond taste. I baked it at 175 Celsius for 30 minutes. I just tried it and I must say: easy, quick and tasty!