- Ready In:
- Mix together the almonds, tahini, onion and carrot in a bowl.
- Stir in half the tamari and half of the lemon juice.
- If mixture seems dry, add up to the remaining half of each ingredient until the mixture holds together in patty form, but is not sloppy.
- (NOTE: you can add additional ground almond if the mixture gets too wet... but it's easier to control things with the liquid.) Form 6 patties and fry in a little oil or broil until golden brown and a bit crispy.
- Serve on a roll or in a pita pocket with your favorite condiments.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a wife and mom of 2 vibrant little boys. They love to create and cook in the kitchen... I love their curiosity and willingness to try new foods and techniques as I introduce them. I love to cook... always have. Thanks to my father for this culinary passion! While I am addicted to collecting cookbooks, my dad taught me to experiment in the kitchen and gave me the gift of knowing that creative cooking doesn't have to come from a book.