All Natural Alouette Savory Vegetable Baked “mac & Cheese”
photo by CJ Alouette
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 2 packages alouette savory vegetable soft spreadable cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cooked macaroni, Alouette ® Savory Vegetable soft spreadable cheese and milk.
- Pour macaroni mixture into buttered casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl mix Parmesan , bread crumbs and parsley.
- Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 25 – 35 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve as an appetizer, entree or side dish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Corrinne, Social Media Foodie, sharing on behalf of Alouette cheese & Chavrie fresh goat cheese. I'm here to help everyone Slow Down & Savour!