All-In One Pork Chops Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 6 pork shoulder chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 bay leaf, crushed
- 9 ounces frozen cut green beans
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed French onion soup
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt, thyme, and pepper.
- In a large skillet, in hot oil, brown chops; set aside.
- Sprinkle rice in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Add chops, bay leaf, and beans.
- Pour on undiluted soup and 1 1/2 soup cans water.
- Cover and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until pork is tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<P>I live outside of Buffalo. My name is Barb.<BR>I'm a grandmotherof three. I'm on zaar every day checking out new recipes. And there are some great ones. The picture is my granddaughter Illeana.<BR>By img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg> <BR><IMG alt=/ src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg mce_src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg> <BR>my name is Barb. <IMG alt=/ src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg mce_src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg></P>