Albemarle County Cream Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups cake flour, sifted (all purpose flour is fine if you don't have cake flour)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 8" tube pan.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
- Whip cream.
- Beat eggs; add sugar and vanilla.
- Fold dry ingredients and whipped cream into batter.
- Bake in prepared pan for 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!