Alaska Surimi Seafood Artichoke Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream or 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces alaska surimi (Imitation Crab)
- 4 cups broccoli
- 2 cups sliced red bell peppers, and
- 2 cups yellow bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 450F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, lemon pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir in artichokes and surimi; place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until hot, and top is browned.
- *Microwave variation: Place dip in microwavable dish. Microwave on medium power (50%) for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Cut vegetables into bite sized pieces.
- Serve 1/3 cup dip with 2/3 cup mixed raw vegetables.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!