Alabama-Style Shrimp Bake
photo by Barenakedchef
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1⁄2 lbs unpeeled large shrimp or 2 1/2 lbs shrimp
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- fresh rosemary (to garnish)
- Combine first 9 ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
- Rinse shrimp with cold water; drain well.
- Layer shrimp, lemon slices and onion slices in 13x9 baking dish.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400ºF for 20 to 25 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Baste occasionally with pan juices.
- Garnish with rosemary.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!