Alabama Shrimp Bake
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1⁄2 lbs jumbo shrimp
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- fresh rosemary sprig
- How to make Alabama shrimp bake:.
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.Rinse shrimp with cold water. Drain well.
- Layer shrimp, lemon slices and onion slices in an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.Pour butter mixture over shrimp.
- Bake uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!