Al Dente Green Beans in Soy Garlic Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh green beans
- 1 -2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Greek salad dressing (can omit if you don't have it just add a little extra vinegar)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- In a 2 - 3 quart sauce pan, cook the green beans in well salted water until a little past crisp. We like them al dente, not mushy and not crispy. Drain and let rest in colander a minute.
- In the saucepan, add the olive oil and garlic and sautee one to two minutes. Add remaining ingredients and heat throughly. Toss with green beans.
- **These are definitely better the next day after marinating so you might do well to make tons and eat the majority the next day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook for my extended family.??Former restaurant owner and love to cook. Since?moving to?Florida to enjoy a slower pace and to be closer to family, I've more time to cook just for fun. I always come here to find a great dish to go along with our weekly family dinner theme and thanks to the great rating system the dishes rarely fail, which is just one reason I love this place!