Air Fryer Breakfast Bake
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- Preheat air fryer to 250-degrees F. Spray a 6-inch soufflé dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and hot sauce in a medium bowl.
- Fold in bread pieces, spinach, ¼ cup cheese and bell pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared casserole dish and transfer dish to the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Pause the machine, sprinkle with remaining cheese and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until eggs are completely set and the edges are golden brown.
- Carefully remove from fryer basket and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serves: 2; Calories: 165; Total Fat: 9 grams; Saturated Fat: 4 grams; Total Carbohydrate: 14 grams; Sugars: 2 grams; Protein: 9 grams; Sodium: 524 milligrams; Cholesterol: 108 milligrams; Fiber: 3 grams.