- Ready In:
- Combine first 3 ingredients and let proof for 10 minutes.
- Mix next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add yeast mixture to sugar-oil-water mixture.
- Mix in 8-10 cups of flour or enough to make a nice soft dough that doesn't stick to your hands.
- Put dough in a well greased container and let rise in a warm place.
- Knead down once and let rise again.
- Form into small balls (about 2" diameter or so) and place on a cookie sheet.
- Let rise again until light and fluffy.
- Bake in preheated oven 400F for 10-15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!