photo by Percy
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With thick Chinese meat cleaver, hack to pieces: chocolate bars and macadamia nuts.
- In a large bowl, thrash butter and sugars until uniform.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking soda; whip until smooth.
- Toss in chocolate chunks and nuts.
- To avoid the "chocolate chip cookie manhole cover" look, refrigerate the cookie dough for a couple of hours before baking.
- Throw batter by tablespoons full onto an ungreased baking sheet—aim so that the cookies land 2 inches apart.
- Bake until golden, about 10-12 minutes.
- Using a spatula, pry the cookies loose from the baking sheet, and allow them to vent on wire racks.
- NOTE. You may substitute chocolate and white chocolate chips for the bars if you are not feeling particularly angst-ridden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!