A creation with leftover fruit. Add more yogurt if you like it thicker, more ice cubes if you like it slim. I used reduced cal ingredients, but made it again for my cousin and used regular and it tasted just as good.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup low-calorie cran-raspberry juice
- 4 -5 ice cubes
- 3⁄4 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 apple, chopped and peeled
- 4 ounces stonehill farms raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- Put juice and ice cubes in a blender; mix until ice cubes are completely chopped.
- Add raspberries and apples; mix until completely blended.
- Scoop in yogurt and add Splenda; blend to desired consistency.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION