Adobo Chicken Skewers
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 10 chicken tenders
- 10 kabob skewers
- 1 (8 ounce) can chipotle peppers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Pour peppers and all liquid from can into a zip top bag and add spices and vinegar and shake to mix.
- Trim tenders of veins and add to bag. Marinate 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Soak skewers for one hour and skewer tenders. (It is easiest to lay the skewers out on a sheet pan for transport.).
- Grill on high heat until well cooked turning once and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!